We Make Finding & Booking the Right Food Truck a Breeze
We have found that many of the people who had been tasked to find and schedule food trucks for an event have little idea of what is required, how to find and book trucks, what fees are involved, etc.
To simplify this process, we have created a “one stop” location where you select and book the best available trucks for your event without all the hassle… AND (in most cases) there is NO CHARGE for this service. (Naturally, any catering fees or guarantees required by the trucks will apply)
We provide the following services:
- Consult with you to determine the appropriate number of trucks, assorted cuisines etc., for your event, utilizing our extensive food truck database.
- Research which of those trucks are available for the date and time of your event
- Determine minimum fees or per person charges that will apply.
- Return to you with a selection of available trucks that fit your requirements.
- Assist in determining the best trucks for your needs.
- Confirm and schedule truck(s).
- Verify all necessary permits, licenses, insurance etc.
- Confirm all trucks prior to the event.
We Ensure Food Trucks Have All Necessary Permits
We determine what permits, licenses, and insurance your event requires and then ensure all trucks are in complete compliance.
- County Health Department Permits
- “Serve-Safe” certification
- Appropriate City Business Licenses
- State Board Resellers Permit
- All necessary Insurance.
FOODTRUCKCONNECTION.COM is a full service catering provider. Besides finding you the perfect food trucks for your event, we can also arrange for any other catering needs you might have.
- Tables & Chairs
- Bar & Bartender
- Service Staff
- Games or Jumpers
- Magicians & Entertainers
- Balloons & Decorations
- Port-a-Potties and Hand Washing Stations